Caravan and Camping Park
We have a beautifully landscaped, small touring caravan and camping park with room for twelve caravans or tents. The site has a beautiful view of our fishing lakes.
- Pitches are available with or without electric hook up (6 Amp) and price includes one car, caravan prices include awning, gazebos are charged extra.
- There is also a drinking water point, chemical toilet disposal facilities and hot and cold water washing up facilities.
- All seasonal pitches are fully serviced.
- We have a toilet block with disabled access and shower.
- To enable you to spend more time fishing we, also, have a lakeside snack bar serving hot and cold food which is very popular for its breakfast rolls and burgers.
- Dogs are welcome but must be kept on a lead at all times because of the livestock. We have a paddock available to exercise them but please clean up after them.
- We have many walks around the farm; please ask for directions.
- Pup tents and gazebos by prior arrangement only (chargeable)
- Fishing tickets for the duration of your stay must be purchased on arrival, available at special rate.
- Pitch must be vacated by 12pm unless by prior arrangement, charge applicable
Trefaldu Fishery Camping Park Rules
- For the comfort of all the users of our facilities and the wildlife please read and abide by the following guidelines:
- No arrivals after 8.00pm and pitches vacated by 12.00pm
- Payment on arrival must be by cash or card.
- All caravans must be sited with the jockey wheel on the numbered slab.
- Breathable ground sheet only please.
- The gate to the park must be kept closed at all times, this is in your best interest.
- Please be aware this is a working farm, do not feed the animals or climb on gates and equipment and do not enter the farm yard
- Please keep noise to a minimum after 8.00pm i.e. no audible radios or music.
- All dogs must be kept on a lead at all times, they can be exercised in the adjacent field but must be cleaned up after and remain on a lead. No fouling of the site.
- Day visitors are by arrangement only and a fee will be charged for each person which should not exceed the berth of the caravan or tent.
- Due to space restrictions day visitors are unable to park within the site, they can park in the car park provided outside.
- We can only take food waste, which should be bagged and placed in the rubbish bins provided. We can not take cardboard, garden furniture, batteries, outdoor play toys, garden tools and unwanted items from the caravans.
- No disposable barbeques to be placed on the grass.
- Drunken behaviour will not be tolerated.
- All juniors under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Anybody found abusing the facilities will be asked to leave.
- Please leave the site clean and tidy.