The Log Cabin
We are able to offer you a purpose built pine log cabin with views overlooking the willow lake surrounded by woodland. It will provide that little bit of luxury for your angling break.
- The accommodation sleeps up to five people in two twin bedrooms and a sofa bed in the lounge.
- A cot and high chair are available on request, the kitchenette and lounge area is open plan and overlooks the lake.
- The accommodation also provides a family shower room/wc and has full disabled access.
- Your front door opens on to a decked area ideal for outdoor dining and relaxation. Parking space for two cars is provided with easy access for the disabled.
We are now accredited with the BHS as a Horses welcome venue.
- We can house 3 horses in stables within a conventional stone barn.
- The stables are 12"x15", either straw or shavings are available and haylage.
- The farm has 207 acres which you can ride around at your leisure with many jumps such as logs, tyres, tiger traps and poles.
- Access to many bridle paths is within easy reach, also Trellech woods and The Royal Forest of Dean.
- Maps and directions are available when you arrive.